Oyster and Ham Noodle Bake
|Chopped cooked ham||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Frozen condensed oyster stew||10 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Tabasco sauce||1 Dash|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooked green noodles||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 Ounce (Use As Required)|
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a skillet, saute the ham and onion in butter, until the ham is browned and onion is tender .
3) Stir in the oyster stew and Tabasco sauce, cook over a low heat, until thawed.
4) In a tightly-covered jar, shake the milk and flour together.
5) Pour into the soup mixture, stir continuously and simmer, until thick and smooth.
6) In a 1-quart casserole, combine the sauce and hot cooked noodles together and sprinkle with the grated cheese.
7) Place under a broiler for 5 minutes, or until nicely browned on top.
8) Serve the Oyster and Ham Noodle Bake, immediately on serving plates.
Calories 482 Calories from Fat 217
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g37.8%
Saturated Fat 14.8 g74.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 76.2 mg25.4%
Sodium 1605.1 mg66.9%
Total Carbohydrates 48 g15.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.2%
Sugars 4 g
Protein 17 g34.7%
Vitamin A 11.6% Vitamin C 8.6%
Calcium 26.1% Iron 12%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet