Oyster And Ham Noodle Bake
|Chopped cooked ham||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Frozen condensed oyster stew||10 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Tabasco sauce||1 Dash|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cooked green noodles||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 Ounce (Use As Required)|
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a skillet, saute the ham and onion in butter, until the ham is browned and onion is tender .
3) Stir in the oyster stew and Tabasco sauce, cook over a low heat, until thawed.
4) In a tightly-covered jar, shake the milk and flour together.
5) Pour into the soup mixture, stir continuously and simmer, until thick and smooth.
6) In a 1-quart casserole, combine the sauce and hot cooked noodles together and sprinkle with the grated cheese.
7) Place under a broiler for 5 minutes, or until nicely browned on top.
8) Serve the Oyster and Ham Noodle Bake, immediately on serving plates.