Broccoli Chicken And Noodles
|Chicken breast halves||4|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Cream of broccoli soup||120 Milliliter (1 Soup Can)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Egg noodles||8 Ounce|
1) Take a 11x7-inch baking dish and spray it with nonstick cooking spray.
2) Cook noodles according to package instructions.
3) Lightly brown chicken breasts in hot oil, turning to brown both sides.
4) Place chicken in baking dish.
5) Combine soup and milk, blending until smooth.
6) Pour over chicken.
7) Bake in oven at 350° for 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
8) Drain noodles and toss with the butter.
9) On a large serving platter, place the noodles.
10) Arrange chicken over noodles and pour sauce over top.
11) Serve the noodles with crusty bread.