Broccoli Chicken and Noodles
|Chicken breast halves||4|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Cream of broccoli soup||120 Milliliter (1 Soup Can)|
|Milk||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Egg noodles||8 Ounce|
1) Take a 11x7-inch baking dish and spray it with nonstick cooking spray.
2) Cook noodles according to package instructions.
3) Lightly brown chicken breasts in hot oil, turning to brown both sides.
4) Place chicken in baking dish.
5) Combine soup and milk, blending until smooth.
6) Pour over chicken.
7) Bake in oven at 350° for 45 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
8) Drain noodles and toss with the butter.
9) On a large serving platter, place the noodles.
10) Arrange chicken over noodles and pour sauce over top.
11) Serve the noodles with crusty bread.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1593 Calories from Fat 411
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 47 g72.2%
Saturated Fat 15.4 g76.8%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 432.4 mg144.1%
Sodium 725.2 mg30.2%
Total Carbohydrates 172 g57.2%
Dietary Fiber 7.5 g29.9%
Sugars 7.2 g
Protein 117 g233.1%
Vitamin A 12.9% Vitamin C 7%
Calcium 18.5% Iron 38.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet