European Poppy Seed Noodles
|Wide noodles||8 Ounce (1 Package, 7 Or 8 Ounces Or 3 Cups)|
|Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted (1/2 Stick)|
|Poppy seed||1 Tablespoon|
1. In a large kettle, take 3 quarts of water and salt; bring it to a rapid boil.
2. Stir in the noodles and bring it to boil again.
3. Uncover and stir occasionally with a long fork to prevent sticking for 7-10 minutes until just tender; do not overcook.
4. In a colander or sieve, drain the noodles; do not rinse.
5. In a large mixing bowl, toss noodles with melted margarine and poppy seed.
6. Serve with any meat dishes.