|Noodles||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Cottage cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Commercial sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Instant minced onion||1 Teaspoon|
|Season all||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Instant minced garlic||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Cayenne pepper/Red pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Cheddar cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), grated|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a pan, cook the noodles as per package directions, drain.
3) In a large bowl, combine the noodles with rest of the ingredients, except grated cheese.
4) In a buttered 1 1/2-quart casserole, turn the noodles mixture and sprinkle with the grated cheese.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until thoroughly heated, bubbly and the cheese has melted.
6) Serve the Noodles Romanoff, immediately on serving plates.