Ground Beef And Noodles
|Lean ground beef||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Onion||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), chopped|
|Cooking oil||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Condensed tomato soup||10 Ounce|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 Ounce|
|Egg noodles||1 Pound (Medium / Broad)|
|Boiling water||4 Quart|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a frying pan heat the first amount of cooking oil.
2) Add ground beef and onion. Stir fry until brown.
3) Mix the next 4 ingredients thoroughly.
4) Heat completely.
5) In a saucepan boil water. Cook noodles, cooking oil and second amount of salt in it for about 5 to 7 minutes.
6) Drain out the noodles from water.
7) Transfer the noodles back to the pot.
8) Stir in the meat sauce.
9) Mix thoroughly.
10) Serve hot.