Beef Noodle Casserole
|Boiling water||2 1⁄2 Quart|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Lean ground beef||1⁄2 Pound|
|Cooking oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Spaghetti sauce||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||2 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Velveeta cheese/Another mild soft process cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Parmesan cheese||3 Tablespoon, grated|
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In large uncovered saucepan heat water. Add spaghetti, first amounts of cooking oil and salt and boil for 11 to 13 minutes.
3) Drain out from water.
4) Grease a 9x9 inch (22 x 22 cm) pan.
5) Transfer the mixture into it.
6) In a pan, heat second amount of cooking oil and sautÃ© ground beef until brown.
7) Drain out from the fat.
8) Mix spaghetti sauce, second amount of salt and pepper to meat.
9) Cook and simmer uncovered for 30 minutes.
10) Pour the mixture over spaghetti.
11) In a saucepan melt butter.
12) Stir flour into it.
13) Add milk and cook until it boils.
14) Stir in both cheeses and cook till it melts.
15) Pour generously over all.
16) Bake for about 30 minutes until top is browning around edges.
17) Cover if it starts browning too much before hot.
18) Cuts into 9 square pieces.