|Medium egg noodles||8 Ounce (Or Broad)|
|Water||2 1⁄2 Quart, boiling|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Mushrooms||4 Cup (64 tbs), sliced|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|All-purpose flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Seasoned salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Milk||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|White wine/Apple juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Mozzarella cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated|
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In an uncovered saucepan oven boil water. Cook noodles, cooking oil and salt in it for about 5 to 7 minutes.
3) Drain out noodles from water.
4) Transfer noodles into pot.
5) In a frying pan melt first amount of butter.
6) Stir in mushroom and onion. Saute till done.
7) Mix noodles to it.
8) Keep aside hot.
9) In a small saucepan melt second amount of butter.
10) Stir in flour and seasoned salt.
11) Add milk and stir until boiling and thick.
12) Mix wine into it.
13) Add the noodles.
14) Stir in first amount of mozzarella cheese to noodles.
15) Toss to combine together.
16) Serve now on a warm platter with cheese sprinkled over top.
17) Alternately, transfer into 2 quart (2.5 L) casserole, with remaining cheese sprinkled on top.
18) Keep in an oven for about 10 minutes.
19) Serve immediately.