Ham Noodle Bake
|Noodles||16 Ounce, cooked (two 8-oz. packages)|
|Ham||1 Pound, diced, cooked|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Coffee||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dairy sour cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Buttered bread crumbs||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Butter a 2 quart casserole.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°
3. In the buttered casserole, place a layer of noodles and cover it with a layer of ham.
4. In another dish, mix the onion, sour cream and coffee cream together till well mixed.
5. Pour 1/3 of this mixture over the noodle/ham mixture. Season this layer with salt and pepper
6. Repeat the layers till all of the mixtures are used up. Usually, three layers are formed.
7. Top with the buttered breadcrumbs and bake for 20 minutes till the crumbs are done and the casserole is baked
8. Serve hot.