Primavera Style Noodles
|Cooking oil/Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Carrots||1 Cup (16 tbs), cut in matchsticks or coin shapes|
|Chopped onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Unpeeled zucchini||1 Medium, cut bite size|
|Broccoli flowerettes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Seasoned salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Whole mushrooms||10 Ounce, drained|
|Broad egg noodles||8 Ounce|
|Boiling water||2 1⁄2 Quart|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Grated parmesan cheese||3 Tablespoon|
1) In large frying pan or wok heat olive oil.
2) Stir in carrot and onion. Saute for about 5 minutes until soft.
3) Add zucchini, broccoli, seasoned salt and basil.
4) Cook for 5 minutes stirring repeatedly.
5) Add mushrooms and heat thoroughly.
6) In a large saucepan boil water. Add noodles, cooking oil and salt and cook for 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
7) Drain the noodles from water.
8) Add the vegetable mixture to it.
9) Mix the first amount of Parmesan cheese.
10) Serve in a bowl.
11) Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top.