|Thinly sliced onion||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Thinly sliced mushrooms||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Boiling water||4 Quart|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Whipping cream||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Pepper||To Taste (To Sprinkle)|
|Nutmeg||1⁄2 Pinch (A Light Sprinkle)|
1) In a saucepan heat butter. Saute onion and mushrooms until soft.
2) In a Dutch oven boil water. Add vermicelli, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for 54 to 6 minutes.
3) Drain out from water.
4) Put back vermicelli into the pot.
5) Stir in cream, second amount of salt and pepper to mushroom-onion mixture.
6) Season with nutmeg lightly on top.
7) Heat thoroughly.
8) Add it to the noodles.
9) Serve hot.