Noodles Au Gratin
|Noodles||8 Ounce (250 Gram)|
|Leeks||1 Pound, sliced (450 Gram)|
|Cooked cubed ham||8 Ounce (250 Gram)|
|Grated cheese||4 Ounce (110 Gram)|
|Single cream||5 Fluid Ounce (150 Milliliter)|
1) In a large saucepan, add the noodles in the salted boiling water with a few drops of oil.
2) Bring to a boil, stir in the noodles, cover and cook in the microwave hot plate on the lowest power for about 10-15 minutes.
3) Stir in the leeks during the last 5 minutes of cooking the noodles.
4) Drain the noodles and leek, rinse with cold water and drain again.
5) In the greased glass dish, place the ham with the noodles and leeks.
6) In a bowl, whisk the eggs with the cream, season to taste and pour over the noodles.
7) Sprinkle over with the cheese and cook, until thoroughly heated the cheese is melted.
8) Serve the Noodles au Gratin, immediately on individual serving plates.