Beef Noodle Soup
|Stewing beef||1 Pound|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|White pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Anchovy paste||1 Teaspoon|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a large saucepan, cook the meat, bones, onions, garlic, water, salt and pepper together over medium heat for 2 hours.
2) Strain the mixture.
3) Cut the meat in 1/2 inch pieces.
4) Stir in the anchovy paste and vinegar in the strained soup.
5) In a bowl, knead together the flour, egg and water until smooth.
6) In a saucepan bring the soup to boil.
7) Force the flour mixture through the holes of a colander into the soup.
8) Cook for 10 minutes, or until noodles are tender.
9) Serve the soup hot with beef pieces.