Fried Noodles With Vegetables
|Dried mushrooms||10 (preferably Chinese)|
|Hot water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sliced bamboo shoots||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Spinach/1 package frozen spinach, thawed||1 Pound|
|Noodles||3 Cup (48 tbs), cooked, drained|
|Soy sauce||3 Tablespoon|
1) In a bowl, soak the mushrooms for 30 minutes.
2) Drain the mushrooms, reserving the water.
3) Slice the mushrooms.
4) In a wok, heat oil and sautÃ© bamboo shoots and mushrooms for 3 minutes.
5) Add spinach and salt, cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
6) Add the noodles and cook for 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
7) In a cup, mix together cornstarch, soy sauce and mushroom water.
8) Add the cornstarch mixture into the wok and stir until thickened.
9) Serve hot, garnished with scallions.