Skillet Beef N Noodles
|Beef flavor ramen noodle soup||6 Ounce (2 Package, 3 Ounce Each)|
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped (1/2 Cup)|
|Condensed italian tomato soup||11 1⁄8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Water||1⁄2 Can (5 oz)|
|Prepared mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh basil leaves||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Handful For Garnish)|
1. Take a large (3-quart) saucepan and add measured water to it according to package directions.
2. Bring water to a boil.
3. When boiling, add noodles and let come to a boil again.
4. Reduce heat and simmer noodles, stirring once or twice to prevent them from sticking.
5. Add seasoning packets and stir.
6. When cooked al dente or tender crisp, drain out the excess liquid and set aside.
7. Take a large skillet or saucepan and heat it over high flame.
8. Crumble in the beef and add onion.
9. Saute beef and onion until browned and tender.
10. Drain off excess fat from the skillet.
11. Tip on the remaining ingredients except the cheese and basil.
12. Stir gently to mix well and simmer on low heat until heated through, stirring once or twice to prevent the noodles from sticking.
13. Divide the Skillet Beef N Noodles into dinner bowls or soup plates.
14. Garnish with cheese and basil before serving.