|Chinese vermicelli/Fine egg noodles||1⁄2 Pound|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Oil||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Pork||1 Pound, cut into juliennes|
|Thinly sliced onions||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Minced ginger/1 tablespoon powdered ginger||1 Tablespoon|
|Shredded chinese cabbage||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Bean sprouts||1 Cup (16 tbs), drained|
|Cooked shrimp/Canned||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped scallions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) In a large saucepan, bring salted water to boil and cook noodles in it until almost tender.
2) Drain and spread on flat surface to cool and dry. Chill for 2 hours.
3) In skillet heat 2 tablespoon of oil and make omelette of the eggs, roll and slice.
4) Heat 2 tablespoon oil in skillet and sautÃ© pork for 5 minutes, remove and keep warm.
5) In the same skillet heat 2 tablespoon of oil and sautÃ© the onions, garlic and ginger for 3 minutes.
6) Remove and keep warm.
7) Use the same skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© cabbage and bean sprouts for 3 minutes.
8) Stir in the shrimps and sautÃ© for 2 minutes.
9) Return all the sautÃ©ed ingredients to the skillet.
10) Add the scallions, soy sauce and pepper. Cook for 2 minutes.
11) In a separate skillet, heat the remaining oil and turn the noodles in it and fry until browned. Drain.
12) In a serving platter, heap noodles and turn out the pork mixture over them.
13) Sprinkle with sliced noodles.