Meat Balls with Noodles
|Meat balls||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Stock||1 Pint (Made From Beef Stock Cube)|
1. Prepare the meat balls leaving the egg and breadcrumb coating.
2. In a pan, melt butter, stir in the flour and cook for 3 minutes.
3. Then gradually stir in stock and bring to the boil.
4. Reducing the heat let it simmer for 20 minutes, adding salt and pepper to taste.
5. In the mixture in the pan cook the meat balls with cover over a low heat for 15 minutes.
6. In a saucepan filled with boiling salted water add and cook noodles until tender.
7. Drain the noodles well and pile in a hot dish.
8. To serve, pour sauce and place the meat balls in the centre of the dish.
Calories 505 Calories from Fat 165
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 19 g28.9%
Saturated Fat 9 g45%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 113.7 mg37.9%
Sodium 587.1 mg24.5%
Total Carbohydrates 57 g18.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.3%
Sugars 1.6 g
Protein 26 g51.8%
Vitamin A 7.9% Vitamin C 0.2%
Calcium 2.8% Iron 8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet