Creamy Chicken Broccoli Noodles
|Chicken flavor ramen noodle soup||6 Ounce (2 Packages, 3 Ounce Each)|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Milk/Half and half||60 Milliliter (1/2 Soup Can)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Cooked chicken||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), cubed|
|Cooked broccoli||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cherry tomatoes||6 Medium, quartered to make 1/2 cup|
|Fresh parsley sprigs||2 , snipped (For Garnish)|
1. In a large saucepan, cook noodles in water, following packet instructions.
2. When almost tender, drain most of the liquid and stir in the seasoning packets.
3. Tip in the mushroom soup and milk.
4. Stir in the cheese, chicken, and broccoli.
5. Cook until hot and bubbly, stirring occasionally.
6. Add the tomatoes at the end of cooking
7. Divide between deep-dish plates.
8. Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.
9. Enjoy this comfort food while its piping hot.