Cheesy Tuna and Noodles
|Canned tuna||6 Ounce, drained (2 Cans, 3 Ounce Each)|
|Chicken flavor ramen noodle soup||9 Ounce (3 Packages, 3 Ounce Each)|
|Frozen mixed vegetables||10 Ounce, thawed (Undrained, 1 Package)|
|Garlic powder/1 clove garlic, minced||1 Teaspoon|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Mozzarella cheese||6 Ounce, shredded (1 1/2 Cups)|
|Milk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Ground nutmeg||1 Pinch|
1. Take a large saucepan and add measured water according to package instructions.
2. Bring water to a boil.
3. When boiling, add noodles and let come to a boil again.
4. Cook until they are al dente or tender-crisp.
5. Stir in the seasoning that comes along with noodles in the packet.
6. Drain excess liquid if it is too watery.
7. In a large skillet, melt and heat the margarine or butter.
8. SautÃ© the vegetables and garlic.
9. Tip in the soup and stir in milk, cheese and spices.
10. Heat on low, stirring, until it is bubbly and cheese has melted.
11. Add the cooked noodles and flaked tuna and stir into the sauce.
12. Simmer until heated through, stirring.
13. Ladle Cheesy Tuna and Noodles into dinner bowls or soup plates.
14. Enjoy while hot.