Spicy Shrimp And Noodles
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground ginger||1 Teaspoon|
|Crushed red pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Oriental-flavor ramen noodle soup mix||6 Ounce (Or Chicken Flavor, 2 Packages, 3 Ounce Each)|
|Medium shrimp||1 Pound, shelled and deveined|
|Frozen oriental mixed vegetables||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Green onions||1 Cup (16 tbs), cut in 2-inch pieces|
|Toasted sesame seeds||2 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
|Lemon peel||1 Teaspoon, cut into very thin strips (For Garnish)|
|Orange peel||1 Teaspoon, cut into very thin strips (For Garnish)|
1. In a large saucepan or a soup pot, combine first 6 ingredients and 1/2 packet of noodle seasoning. Give a good stir.
2. Place on medium high heat and bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
3. To the boiling liquid, add remaining ingredients except the sesame seeds and citrus peels.
4. Once the liquid comes to a boil again, reduce the heat.
5. Let simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Turn off heat when the shrimp are pinch and noodles are tender.
7. Ladle Spicy Shrimp and Noodles into bowls.
8. Garnish with sesame and citrus peel.
9. Enjoy hot.