Spicy Shrimp and Noodles
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground ginger||1 Teaspoon|
|Crushed red pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Oriental-flavor ramen noodle soup mix||6 Ounce (Or Chicken Flavor, 2 Packages, 3 Ounce Each)|
|Medium shrimp||1 Pound, shelled and deveined|
|Frozen oriental mixed vegetables||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Green onions||1 Cup (16 tbs), cut in 2-inch pieces|
|Toasted sesame seeds||2 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
|Lemon peel||1 Teaspoon, cut into very thin strips (For Garnish)|
|Orange peel||1 Teaspoon, cut into very thin strips (For Garnish)|
1. In a large saucepan or a soup pot, combine first 6 ingredients and 1/2 packet of noodle seasoning. Give a good stir.
2. Place on medium high heat and bring to a boil, stirring frequently.
3. To the boiling liquid, add remaining ingredients except the sesame seeds and citrus peels.
4. Once the liquid comes to a boil again, reduce the heat.
5. Let simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Turn off heat when the shrimp are pinch and noodles are tender.
7. Ladle Spicy Shrimp and Noodles into bowls.
8. Garnish with sesame and citrus peel.
9. Enjoy hot.
Calories 374 Calories from Fat 84
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g14.9%
Saturated Fat 0.9 g4.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 196.4 mg65.5%
Sodium 3252.4 mg135.5%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.5%
Sugars 3.1 g
Protein 32 g63.7%
Vitamin A 33.5% Vitamin C 26%
Calcium 16.3% Iron 35.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet