Broccoli and Noodles Supreme
|Medium egg noodles||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Dry)|
|Broccoli flowerets||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Fresh)|
|Condensed cream of chicken and broccoli soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), grated|
1. Take a large (4-quart) saucepan and add measured water according to package instructions.
2. Bring water to a boil.
3. When boiling, add noodles and let come to a boil again.
4. Cook until noodles are al dente or tender-crisp, adding broccoli during last 5 minutes of cooking time and stirring occasionally to prevent the noodles from sticking.
5. Drain the in a colander.
6. Combine remaining ingredients in the same saucepan.
7. Heat on low, stirring, until it is bubbly and cheese has melted.
8. Return drained noodles and broccoli to the pan and stir into the sauce.
9. Simmer until heated through, stirring.
10. Serve Broccoli and Noodles Supreme in dinner bowls or soup plates.
Calories 465 Calories from Fat 110
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g19.5%
Saturated Fat 6.1 g30.3%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 95.7 mg31.9%
Sodium 457.1 mg19%
Total Carbohydrates 70 g23.4%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.3%
Sugars 3 g
Protein 18 g35.8%
Vitamin A 32.9% Vitamin C 55.6%
Calcium 18.5% Iron 12.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet