Tri Color Noodles With Broccoli
|Fresh broccoli florets||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Noodles||3 Ounce (Tri Colored, Ruffled)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Anchovy fillets||1 Ounce, coarsely chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Dry white wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped flat leaf parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pitted black olives||6 Large, sliced|
|Chopped fresh thyme||2 Teaspoon|
1. In large pot of boiling water, cook broccoli 2 minutes. With slotted spoon, remove to serving bowl; reserve liquid in pot.
2. Return liquid in pot to a boil. Add noodles; cook 7-9 minutes, or until tender; drain and reserve.
3. Meanwhile, in large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add onion, anchovies and garlic. Cook, stirring constantly, 4 minutes, or until garlic is tender.
4. Add broccoli, wine, parsley, olives, thyme and salt to skillet; cook, stirring, 3-4 minutes, or until liquid evaporates.
5. Add broccoli mixture to noodles; toss to mix well.
Calories 206 Calories from Fat 71
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g12.8%
Saturated Fat 0.83 g4.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 19.4 mg6.5%
Sodium 408.6 mg17%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.7%
Dietary Fiber 3.9 g15.5%
Sugars 3 g
Protein 7 g13.1%
Vitamin A 18.6% Vitamin C 150.5%
Calcium 7.9% Iron 10.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet