Tri Color Noodles With Broccoli
|Fresh broccoli florets||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Noodles||3 Ounce (Tri Colored, Ruffled)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Anchovy fillets||1 Ounce, coarsely chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Dry white wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped flat leaf parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pitted black olives||6 Large, sliced|
|Chopped fresh thyme||2 Teaspoon|
1. In large pot of boiling water, cook broccoli 2 minutes. With slotted spoon, remove to serving bowl; reserve liquid in pot.
2. Return liquid in pot to a boil. Add noodles; cook 7-9 minutes, or until tender; drain and reserve.
3. Meanwhile, in large nonstick skillet, heat oil; add onion, anchovies and garlic. Cook, stirring constantly, 4 minutes, or until garlic is tender.
4. Add broccoli, wine, parsley, olives, thyme and salt to skillet; cook, stirring, 3-4 minutes, or until liquid evaporates.
5. Add broccoli mixture to noodles; toss to mix well.