|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped onions||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Fine egg noodles||1 Pound (3 inch piece)|
|Canned beef broth||24 Ounce (3 cups)|
|Mozzarella cheese||8 Ounce|
|Chopped green onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Prepare a 11-inch chicken fryer by placing the butter in it and heating it.
2. Once the butter melts, add the onions to the fryer and sautÃ© over medium heat till well cooked
3. Add the noodles to the pan and toss them again in the butter for 2-3 minutes till they are well coated
4. Pour the reserved broth into the fryer and bring to a boil. When the mixture starts to boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 6-8 minutes till done
5. In the last two minutes of cooking, add the cheese and onions and simmer for 2 minutes or longer till the cheese is melted.
6. Serve immediately seasoned with salt and pepper.