|Noodles||4 Ounce, cooked until tender in salted water|
|Cottage cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Egg||1 , separated|
|Margarine||2 Tablespoon, melted|
|Brown sugar||3 Tablespoon|
|Sour cream/Unflavored yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped raisins||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped walnuts||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sweetened rhubarb sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), drained|
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a bowl, mix the noodles and cottage cheese together.
3) In another bowl, mix the egg yolk and the other ingredients together, except the egg white.
4) Stir into the noodles, mix well until thoroughly coated.
5) In a bowl, stiffly beat the egg white and fold gently into the noodle mixture.
6) In a 1 1/2-quart buttered casserole, turn the mixture and bake in the preheated oven for about 25 minutes.
7) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.
Calories 436 Calories from Fat 214
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g37.2%
Saturated Fat 6.1 g30.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 94.5 mg31.5%
Sodium 240.5 mg10%
Total Carbohydrates 45 g14.9%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.3%
Sugars 20.7 g
Protein 12 g24.9%
Vitamin A 11% Vitamin C 2.9%
Calcium 10.3% Iron 8.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet