|Thin rice noodles||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oyster sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Mono sodium glutamate||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Msg)|
|Monosodium glutamate||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Msg)|
|Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Cilantro||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Green onion||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
1) In water, soak the noodles till soft.
2) Beat 3 eggs and in a small pan, fry them.
3) Cut the fried egg into small pieces.
4) Neatly chop the cilantro as well as the green onion into small pieces.
5) Once the noodles are tender, fry them till crisp.
6) Mix the fried noodles with all the remaining ingredients.
7) Serve the noodles hot as a side dish.