Green Noodles for Friday
|Canned crab meat||13 Ounce|
|Cooked green noodles||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Bread crumbs||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Swiss cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Salad oil||1 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a skillet and heat 2 tablespoons butter in it.
3) Add mushrooms and sauté until soft.
4) Take a bowl and combine in it flaked crab meat, mushrooms, pimientos, noodles, pepper and salt.
5) Take a 3 quart casserole and rub with cut clove of garlic. Grease with oil.
6) Place mixture in the casserole.
7) Take a bowl and beat milk and eggs in it.
8) Pour mixture over the vegetables and meat.
9) Melt remaining butter and toss with cheese and bread crumbs.
10) Sprinkle on top of casserole.
11) Bake, uncovered, for about 30 minutes or until delicate brown in color.
12) Serve Green Noodles for Friday hot.