|Vegetable stock/Chicken broth||3 Quart|
|Fresh linguini||1 1⁄2 Pound (Available On Dairy Aisle)|
|Chicken tenders/Chicken breasts cut for stir-fry||1 1⁄2 Pound, cut in to chunks|
|Scallions||8 , cut into pieces|
|Carrots||2 Cup (32 tbs), shredded (Available In Pouches In Produce Section)|
|Fresh shiitake mushrooms||12 Ounce, coarsely chopped (About 24 Mushrooms, 1 Package)|
|Bok choy head||1⁄2 , trimmed and shredded|
|Snow peas||1⁄2 Pound, cut in half (For Garnish)|
1. In a soup pot bring 3 quarts of vegetable stock or chicken broth to a boil.
2. In a large separate pot of boiling salted water, cook fresh linguini for 3 minutes.
3. Drain pasta just before it's done to enable for it to finish cooking while it steeps in soup bowls.
4. Place into 4 deep bowls after dividing cooked fresh pasta into 4 equal amounts.
5. Adding chicken to boiling broth poach chicken for 5 minutes.
6. To bowls of pasta add veggies, ladle broth and chicken equally into the four bowls to cover vegetables and noodles.
7. With small plates cover bowls tightly to let the soup steep for 5 minutes.
8. To serve uncover noodle bowls.
Calories 778 Calories from Fat 185
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g31.3%
Saturated Fat 3.8 g18.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 46.5 mg15.5%
Sodium 1503.2 mg62.6%
Total Carbohydrates 121 g40.2%
Dietary Fiber 18.6 g74.5%
Sugars 9.3 g
Protein 34 g68.9%
Vitamin A 217.3% Vitamin C 102.6%
Calcium 14.1% Iron 29.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet