|Butter/Margarine||5 Tablespoon, divided (1/4 Cup Plus 1 Tablespoon)|
|Almonds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), slivered|
|Medium egg noodles||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Uncooked)|
|Parmesan cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), grated|
|Fresh parsley/1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes||1 Tablespoon, snipped|
1. In a pie plate, place the butter.
2. In the microwave, cook for 30 to 45 seconds at High to melt the butter
3. Add the almonds.
4. In the microwave, cook for 5 to 6 minutes at High, until light golden brown, stirring twice. Keep aside.
5. Cook the noodles.
6. In a 2 –quart casserole, place the cooked noodles and keep aside.
7. Add the almonds, Parmesan cheese, remaining 1/4 cup butter and the parsley and mix well.
8. In the microwave, cook for 2 to 3 minutes at Power 5 or Medium, until the butter melts and the dish is heated through, stirring once.
9. Serve hot.