Salmon Noodle Loaf
|Medium egg noodles||2 1⁄2 Ounce (Catelli, Or Broad, 1/3 - 8 Ounce Package)|
|Canned pink salmon||31 Ounce, drained (2 Cans, 15 1/2 Ounce Each)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten slightly|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White bread slice||1 , crumbled|
|Onion||1⁄2 Teaspoon, minced|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, snipped|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Cheddar cheese||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), shredded|
|Hard-cooked eggs||2 , sliced (For Garnish)|
|Lemon slices||4 (For Garnish)|
|Parsley sprigs||1 (For Garnish)|
1) Preheat oven to 375°F before baking.
2) Follow package directions to cook noodles and drain well, when done.
3) Rinse the drained noodles and keep aside warm.
4) Take a large bowl and crumble salmon in it, removing bones and skin.
5) Blend in eggs, milk, bread, onion, salt, lemon juice and parsley.
6) In the bottom of a greased 1 quart fish mould (or a 9" x 5" loaf pan), arrange 1/2 salmon mixture.
7) Mix together egg, cheese, salt, and cooked noodles and pour this over salmon.
8) Cover with the remaining salmon mixture on top.
9) Bake for 35 to 40 minutes in preheated oven and then take off the loaf from oven, keeping aside for 10 minutes.
10) Release the cooked loaf from pan and slide out onto a heated platter.
11) Garnish with sliced eggs, lemon slices and parsley sprigs and serve hot or cold.