French Fried Noodles
|Fine egg noodles||12 Ounce (1 Package, Catelli)|
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon (As Required, or deep fry in 2 cups oil)|
1) Prepare noodles by cooking it in boiling salted water for about 5 minutes.
2) Remove and drain them as they come to surface.
3) Rinse the drained noodles under cold running water and then dry gently after draining well.
4) Deep heat fat, at a temperature of 385°F and fry noodles in it until delicately brown. Else heat 2 tbsps of oil in a saucepan and sauté noodles in it for about 5 minutes until golden brown.
5) Drain the fried noodles on absorbent paper.
6) Garnish as required and serve at once.