French Fried Noodles
|Fine egg noodles||12 Ounce (1 Package, Catelli)|
|Cooking oil||2 Tablespoon (As Required, or deep fry in 2 cups oil)|
1) Prepare noodles by cooking it in boiling salted water for about 5 minutes.
2) Remove and drain them as they come to surface.
3) Rinse the drained noodles under cold running water and then dry gently after draining well.
4) Deep heat fat, at a temperature of 385°F and fry noodles in it until delicately brown. Else heat 2 tbsps of oil in a saucepan and sauté noodles in it for about 5 minutes until golden brown.
5) Drain the fried noodles on absorbent paper.
6) Garnish as required and serve at once.
Calories 381 Calories from Fat 104
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17.3%
Saturated Fat 1.8 g9.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 90 mg30%
Sodium 30 mg1.3%
Total Carbohydrates 59 g19.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6%
Sugars 3 g
Protein 12 g24%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium Iron 8.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet