1) In a large pot of boiling water, cook the noodles for about 8 minutes, till they are just tender.
2) Drain the noodles and keep them warm.
3) Between sheets of wax paper, place the chicken and use a mallet to lightly pound so that the thickness is evened.
4) Mix together the lemon juice, paprika, oil and pepper in a small shallow container.
5) In the mixture, dredge the chicken. Coat both the sides evenly.
6) Over moderate-high heat, heat a non-stock frying pan for about 1 minute.
7) Add the chicken and cover the pan. Cook for about 8 to 10 minutes, or till the chicken is opaque. Ensure that there is no over-cooking.