Beef Vegetable And Noodle Soup
|Stew meat||1⁄2 Pound, cut into cubes|
|Tomato sauce||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Canned stewed tomatoes||16 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Onion soup mix||1 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Frozen mixed vegetables||10 Ounce, partially thawed (1 Package)|
|Uncooked noodles||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (1-Inch Pieces)|
1. In a slow cooker or crock pot combine all the ingredients except the frozen vegetables and noodles.
2. Close pot tightly with its lid.
3. Allow the meat to cook on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours, or on LOW for 6to 8 hours if you are preparing the soup for supper.
4. Once meat is tender, add the vegetables and noodles to the pot. Give a good stir.
5. Cover again and let cook on HIGH for 30 minutes.
6. Ladle the broth with meat, vegetables and noodles into warmed soup bowls or soup plates.
7. Serve the soup hot,as desired.