|All purpose flour||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Lukewarm water||3 Tablespoon|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
1) In a medium bowl, place together flour and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
2) Make well in center of flour mixture.
3) Stream in eggs and water, in the flour well.
4) Using fork beat the flour mixture until stiff is formed.
5) Lightly dust working surface with flour.
6) Place the dough on floured surface, and knead the dough until smooth and elastic for about 15 minutes.
7) Cover the dough with bowl and allow to rest 10 minutes.
8) Divide the dough into 4 parts.
9) Cover the dough with damp cloth until ready to roll out.
10) Roll out each part of dough to paper thinness, a 12-inch square.
11) Dredge the rolled dough lightly with flour.
12) Then roll lightly around the rolling pin, as for jelly roll.
13) Gently pull out the rolling pin.
14) Using a sharp knife, cut into 1/8-inch-wide strips for fine noodles, 1/3-inch-wide strips for broad noodles.
15) Place the dough strips on an un-greased baking tray.
16) In a large pot, bring about 4 quarts water with 1 tablespoon salt to boiling.
17) Place the noodles in the water and allow to boil.
18) Boil, the noodles uncovered, stirring occasionally, until tender for about 20 minutes.
19) Pour off the water and keep warm.
20) In a saucepan, heat butter and cream until butter is melted.
21) Take the pan away from heat.
22) Stir in about 1 cup of Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper.
23) Stir until sauce is blended and fairly smooth.
24) Mix in the drained noodles, and toss until they are well coated.
25) Dredge with remaining Parmesan cheese and the chopped parsley.
26) Serve hot at once.
Calories 429 Calories from Fat 222
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 25 g38.7%
Saturated Fat 15.1 g75.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 147.6 mg49.2%
Sodium 397.3 mg16.6%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.3%
Sugars 0.4 g
Protein 13 g26.7%
Vitamin A 19.1% Vitamin C 4.4%
Calcium 22.1% Iron 15.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet