Stir Fried Crab With Pork And Noodles
|Sunflower oil||6 Tablespoon|
|Fresh red chillies||2 , finely chopped|
|Crab meat||12 Ounce (375 Grams)|
|Egg noodles||5 Ounce (150 Grams, Thread / Medium)|
|Spring onions||1 Bunch (100 gm), white and green parts separated, chopped|
|Fresh root ginger||1 Inch, peeled and crushed|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Yellow bean sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Pork fillet||12 Ounce, cut diagonally into 1 1/2x1/2 inch strips (375 Grams)|
|Snap peas||7 Ounce, topped and tailed (200 Grams)|
|Fresh bean sprouts||150 Gram|
|Red pepper||To Taste, halved lengthways, cored, deseeded and then cut into thin strips|
|Boiling stock/Water||1⁄2 Pint (Fish, Vegetable Or Chicken, 150 Milliliter)|
|Soy sauce||4 Tablespoon|
1. In a bowl, beat 1 egg with half of the chopped chillies, about 2 tablespoons of the crab meat and a pinch of salt.
2. In an omelet pan or small, heavy-based frying pan, heat about 2 teaspoons of oil until very hot.
3. Pour in the egg mixture and let it run to the sides of the pan.
4. With a palette knife, draw the set mixture into the centre.
5. Cook for a few minutes until the omelet is set.
6. Slide the omelet out onto a plate.
7. Make another omelet in the same way.
8. Keep them aside for cooling.
9. In a large saucepan, boil water..
10. Add noodles to the boiling water and cover the pan
11. Immediately remove it from the heat.
12. Let it stand for 6 minutes.
13. Drain well.
14. In a wok or a deep, heavy frying pan, heat 3 tablespoon oil.
15. Add chopped white parts of the spring onions, the ginger, garlic and yellow bean sauce.
16. Over gentle heat Stir-fry the vegetables for 2-3 minutes.
17. Increase the heat to moderate, add pork strips and stir-fry for 5 minutes until tender.
18. Spoon the spring onion mixture and pork out of the wok and keep aside.
19. In the same wok, heat the leftover oil.
20. Add bean sprouts and red pepper to the wok.
21. Stir-fry over a high heat for 2-3 minutes until they are tender but still crisp.
22. Put the pork and spring onion mixture back into the wok.
23. Add the drained noodles.
24. Pour the boiling stock or water and the soy sauce.
25. Stir-fry until all the ingredients are evenly mixed and heated through.
26. Taste the mixture and add salt, if necessary.
27. Spoon the mixture to a warm serving platter.
28. Roll up each omelet into a cigar shape, and cut into thin strips.
29. Garnish with omelet strips and green parts of the spring onions.
30. Serve immediately.