Apricot Raisin Stuffed Noodles
|Icing sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), melted|
|Dried raisins||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Grated lemon rind||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Egg noodles||12 Ounce, package-cooked according to package directions (Medium Or Broad)|
|Walnuts||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), chopped|
|Apricot jam||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1. In a large bowl, add the eggs
2. Beat well
3. Add sugar, sour cream, butter and mix well
4. Add raisins, vanilla, salt and grated rind
5. Add the cooked noodles
6. Tip in 1/3 of the mixture into the greased baking casserole
7. Sprinkle over the nuts
8. Tip in the half of the mixture over the nuts
9. Spread the jam on top and tip in half rest of the noodle mixture
10. Cook in moderate oven, 350°F., 25 minutes.
11. Reduce heat to 300 °F., and cook 10 minutes longer.
12. Sprinkle with icing sugar and serve warm.