Sesame Butterfly Noodles
|Sesame seeds||2 Tablespoon|
|Snow peas||4 Ounce, strings and stem ends removed|
|Peanut oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Butterfly noodles||12 Ounce, dried (Farfalle)|
|Dried farfalle||12 Ounce (Or Butterfly Noodles)|
|Peanut sauce||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Black pepper||To Taste, coarsely ground|
|Coarsely ground black pepper||To Taste|
1) Julienne the snow peas.
2) In boiling water, blanch the peas for 30 seconds.
3) Rinse them immediately under cold running water and drain well.
4) Allow a large pot of salted water to come to a boil.
5) Cook noodles in it along with peanut oil until the noodles are just tender and then drain well.
6) Rinse it under cold running water and drain again.
7) In a small, dry skillet, over medium heat, toast sesame seeds for 3 to 4 minutes, shaking the pan constantly, until golden brown and keep aside, when done.
8) In a bowl, put the noodles, tossing it with the peanut sauce.
9) Add salt and pepper to taste.
10) To a serving bowl, transfer the noodles and top with julienned snow peas and toasted sesame seeds.
11) Serve at once.