Noodles With Grated Almonds
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Grated toasted almonds||6 Tablespoon|
1. In a large saucepan, pour 3 to 4 quarts of water and add a large pinch of salt to it.
2. Place on a medium high heat and bring water to a rapid boil.
3. To the boiling water, add noodles and cook them until al dente or tender-firm, checking them with a fork occasionally.
4. When done, drain the pasta into a colander and let stand for 5 minutes in the steam
5. Tip onto a serving platter.
6. Spoon butter and sprinkle salt and pepper. Toss with a pair of tongs to mix well.
7. Sprinkle with almonds and serve immediately.