Baked Pork Chops and Noodles
|Pork loin chops/Rib / shoulder pork chops||4 (Cut 3/4 Inch Thick)|
|Canned tomatoes||2 Pound (2 cans, 1 pound each)|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped to make 1/2 cup|
|Leaf marjoram||1⁄2 Teaspoon, crumbled|
|Noodles||8 Ounce (1 package)|
|Thin onion slices||4|
|Green pepper strips||8|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Trim off the excess fat from the pork chops.
3) In a large frying pan, evenly broil the chops and drain on paper towel.
4) In a large bowl, combine the tomatoes, bay leaf, onion, salt, sugar, marjoram and pepper.
5) In a 8-cup baking dish, place the dry noodles and then pour over the tomato mixture.
6) Top with the pork chops and garnish each chop with 1 onion slice and 2 green-pepper strips.
7) Cover with an aluminum foil and bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour.
8) Remove the foil and bake for another 10 minutes or until the chops are tender.
9) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.