Stir Fry Beef & Noodles
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Beef flank steak||1⁄2 Pound, cut diagonally into thin slices|
|Broccoli flowerets||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Mushrooms||2 Cup (32 tbs), sliced|
|Onion||1 Large, chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Capers||2 Tablespoon, drained|
|Beef instant bouillon||1 Teaspoon|
|Red wine/Water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Egg noodles||1 Pound, uncooked (1 Package)|
1. In large skillet, heat oil.
2. Put in beef, letting it cook and stir just until tender and drain.
3. Put in broccoli, mushrooms, onion, garlic, capers and bouillon letting it cook and stir just until broccoli is tender-crisp.
4. Put in wine and let it cook 1 minute and keep warm.
5. As per package directions prepare CREAMETTE Egg Noodles and drain.
6. Serve meat mixture over hot cooked noodles and refrigerate leftovers.