Soft Fried Spicy Noodles
|Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Sesame oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Pork tenderloin||1⁄2 Pound, shredded|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Oyster sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Chili paste||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Mirin/Rice wine / dry sherry||1 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), chopped|
|Ginger||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Onion||1 , cut|
|Carrot||1 Large, shredded|
|Stalk celery||1 , shredded|
|Green onions||2 , cut into pieces|
|Bean sprouts||3⁄4 Pound|
|Egg noodles||1⁄2 Pound, cooked|
1. Prepare marinade by combining soy sauce, sesame oil and cornstarch along with pork and marinate it for about half an hour.
2. Add seasoning liquid and keep it beside wok.
3. Heat the wok on high temperature for about 3 minutes by adding oil.
4. Add ginger, garlic and other vegetables except bean sprouts and green onions immediately when the oil starts boiling. Toss these vegetables and cook them for about a minute after adding 1 tbsp water. Ensure that the vegetables have turned soft.
5. Add marinated pork to the wok by pushing vegetables to one side.
6. Cook the mixture until the pork discards pink color and then add bean sprouts and green onions and toss for few seconds.
7. Add cooked noodles and blend the ingredients by tossing them again.
8. Add seasoning liquid to cornstarch and mix them well by stirring it.
9. Add the cornstarch mixture to noodle and continue to toss for about 2 minutes until the mixture is completely mixed and the sauce gets absorbed in the noodles.
10. Serve the dish straightaway.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1880 Calories from Fat 610
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 69 g106.8%
Saturated Fat 12.2 g61.2%
Trans Fat 0.2 g
Cholesterol 337.9 mg112.6%
Sodium 1655 mg69%
Total Carbohydrates 226 g75.3%
Dietary Fiber 20.3 g81.2%
Sugars 35.9 g
Protein 95 g189.4%
Vitamin A 277.7% Vitamin C 126.5%
Calcium 25% Iron 63.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet