Roasted Vegetables With Noodles
|Soy sauce||5 Tablespoon, divided|
|Peanut oil/Vegetable oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Rice vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Large mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound (Fresh)|
|Zucchini||1 Medium, cut into 1-inch pieces, each piece cut into halves|
|Yellow crookneck squash||1 Medium, cut into 1 -inch pieces, each piece cut into halves|
|Red bell pepper||1 , cut into 1-inch pieces|
|Yellow bell pepper||1 , cut into 1-inch pieces|
|Asian eggplant/2 cups cubed eggplant||2 Small, cut into 1/2-inch slices|
|Chinese egg noodles/Vermicelli||8 Ounce, hot cooked, drained|
|Dark sesame oil||1 Tablespoon|
1) Set the oven temperature to 425°F.
2) In a small bowl, mix well 2 tablespoons soy sauce, peanut oil, vinegar and garlic.
3) Take a shallow roasting pan; mix vegetables in it with soy sauce mixture to coat well.
4) Brown vegetables in the preheated oven for 20 minutes until tender, tossing well after half way through cooking time.
5) In a large bowl, arrange noodles and mix with remaining soy sauce and sesame oil, tossing gently to coat well.
6) Mix roasted vegetables with noodle mixture and stir well.
7) Serve at room temperature or warm.