Warm Chinese Noodles With Sesame Oil
|Chinese egg noodles||1 Pound (Fresh / Dried, 1/16 Inch Thin)|
|Kosher salt||2 Teaspoon|
|Sesame oil||2 Tablespoon|
1) In a kettle or a stockpot, bring to a boil 4 quarts of unsalted water.
2) If fresh noodles are being used, fluff them and add to the pot.
3) With 2 long-handled wooden spoons or chopsticks, swish the noodles around very gently several strands to separate the strands. Cook till the strands are cooked when tasted but still firm enough to bite.
4) At once drain in a metal colander.
5) Put the drained noodles back in the pot and combine together with the salt and sesame oil. Toss well to coat every strand.
6) Turn the noodles onto a heated serving platter and garnish with fresh coriander or Italian parsley sprigs, if preferred.
7) Serve hot.