Zucchini Tomato Noodle Soup
|Cubed zucchini||10 Cup (160 tbs)|
|Water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Chopped onions||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Quartered tomatoes||8 Cup (128 tbs)|
|Chicken bouillon cubes||4|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), chopped|
|Beau monde seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Uncooked noodles||4 Cup (64 tbs), hot cooked and drained (Made Of 100% Durum)|
1. Into a Dutch oven, add zucchini and water to it and let them cook over medium heat such that they are partially done.
2. In a small skillet over medium heat add butter and then onions and cook such that the onions are tender.
3. To the zucchini mixture add onions, tomatoes, bouillon cubes, garlic, seasoning, salt and pepper and let it simmer such that all get tender.
4. Thereafter retaining the heat, add noodles.
5. Serve alongside garlic bread or as desired.