New Orleans Sausage And Noodles
|Alfredo noodles and sauce mix||5 1⁄4 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Ground red pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Frozen artichoke hearts package||9 Ounce, thawed (1 Package)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Smoked turkey sausages||14 Ounce, cut diagonally into 1/4-inch slices (1 Package)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Tomato||1 , chopped|
1) Follow the package directions to cook Alfredo noodle mix.
2) During last 3 minutes of cooking time, stir in red pepper and artichoke hearts.
3) In the meantime, take a large skillet and heat oil in it over medium heat.
4) Sauté sausage and garlic in it for 5 minutes until sausage is lightly browned.
5) Mix tomato with sausage mixture and cook again for 2 minutes.
6) Serve at once over hot noodle mixture.
Calories 729 Calories from Fat 306
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 34 g53%
Saturated Fat 5.7 g28.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 186.8 mg62.3%
Sodium 3016.3 mg125.7%
Total Carbohydrates 66 g22.1%
Dietary Fiber 6.1 g24.4%
Sugars 13.7 g
Protein 42 g83.8%
Vitamin A 26.3% Vitamin C 122.7%
Calcium 9.7% Iron 130.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet