Vegetable Noodle Casserole
|Tomato sauce||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Cooked noodles||3 1⁄2 Cup (56 tbs)|
|Broccoli||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|String beans||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Carrots||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Celery||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Fresh parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||1 Pinch|
|Basil||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Tomato paste||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Crushed tomatoes||2 3⁄4 Cup (44 tbs)|
1) Prepare tomato sauce by combining sauce ingredients, blend them and keep it aside.
2) Wash all the vegetables and finely chop them.
3) Saute or steam the vegetables until almost tender.
4) In a large bowl, mix all the vegetables, noodles, tomato sauce and spices.
5) In a 9x13 casserole pan, pour the mixture and cover with foil.
6) For 30-45 minutes, bake the mixture in the oven at 375 degrees.
7) Serve the simply made but tasty and colourful dish that enhances any meal or serves practically as a meal in itself.