Mini Noodle Kugels With Raspberry Filling
|Egg noodles||4 Ounce, uncooked (Medium Or Wide)|
|Egg substitute||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground nutmeg||1 Pinch|
|Low fat cottage cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Applesauce||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chopped dried apples/Raisins||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vegetable cooking oil spray||1|
|Raspberry jam||6 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Follow the instruction on package to cook the egg noodles.
3) Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat in egg substitute, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg until sugar is dissolved and mixture is foamy.
4) Fold in cottage cheese, applesauce and apples.
5) Use muffin tin (preferably nonstick) to spray with cooking spray. (Do not use baking cups.)
6) Drain noodles and immediately combine with egg mixture.
7) Pour the mixture to half fill the muffin tin cup.
8) Top with 2 teaspoons raspberry jam on each and fill muffin cups to full.
9) Place inside oven to bake until firm and golden brown, for about 45 minutes.
10) Serve the kugels by garnishing with fresh raspberries, if desired.
Calories 629 Calories from Fat 101
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g17.8%
Saturated Fat 2.6 g13%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 54.5 mg18.2%
Sodium 328.6 mg13.7%
Total Carbohydrates 112 g37.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g14.8%
Sugars 67.3 g
Protein 22 g43.4%
Vitamin A 4.3% Vitamin C 2.4%
Calcium 12.5% Iron 14.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet