Lo Mein Noodles With Shrimp
|Egg noodles||12 Ounce|
|Sesame oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Chinese chives||1 Tablespoon|
|Oyster sauce||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Ground pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon (White Or Black)|
|Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Minced ginger||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Medium shrimp||8 Ounce, deveined|
|Dry sherry||1 Tablespoon|
|Bean sprouts||8 Ounce|
1) Measure 1/2 cup chives by cutting them into 1-inch pieces and keep aside.
2) Cover noodles with boiling water and cook them as per package instructions for 2 to 3 minutes until tender, but firm and drain well.
3) Drain again after washing them under cold running water.
4) In a large bowl, mix noodles and sesame oil and stir to coat lightly.
5) In a small bowl, mix oyster sauce, soy sauce, sugar and seasonings.
6) Take a wok or large skillet; heat vegetable oil in it over high heat and sauté ginger and garlic for 10 seconds.
7) Stir in shrimp and sauté for about 1 minute until pink.
8) Add in chives and sherry and sauté for about 15 seconds until chives begin to droop.
9) Mix in 1/2 of the bean sprouts, sautéing for 15 seconds and then add in rest of the bean sprouts and sauté them for 15 seconds.
10) Pour in oyster sauce mixture and noodles and stir cook for about 2 minutes until cooked well.
11) Serve hot.