Noodles Thai Style
|Ketchup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Reduced sodium soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Red pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon, crushed|
|Ground ginger||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Margarine||2 Teaspoon, divided|
|Egg||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Green onions||8 , cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Bean sprouts||3⁄4 Pound, drained, rinsed|
|Linguine||8 Ounce, cooked, drained|
|Dry roasted peanuts||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
1) In a small bowl, make a mixture of ketchup, soy sauce, sugar, pepper and ginger and keep aside.
2) In a large nonstick skillet, melt 1 teaspoon of margarine over medium heat and cook Egg Beaters, stirring occasionally, until set.
3) Remove the eggs from the skillet and sauté green onions and garlic in remaining margarine for 2 minutes over medium heat.
4) Add in bean sprouts and sauté for 2 minutes.
5) Mix in ketchup mixture and cook well.
6) Arrange the mixture on a large bowl and mix in eggs and linguine, until combined.
7) Sprinkle with peanuts and serve hot.