Beef With Noodles
|Egg noodles||8 Ounce, cooked, drained|
|Soy sauce||3 Teaspoon, divided|
|Instant chicken bouillon granules||2 Teaspoon|
|Beef steak||1 Pound, trimmed|
|Vegetable oil||6 Tablespoon, divided|
|Green onions||6 , sliced|
|Ginger piece||1 , thinly sliced|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Slice beef into thin pieces about 2 inches long, across the grain.
2) Allow the cooked noodles to dry for about 3 hours by spreading evenly over a clean towel placed on wire cooling racks.
3) Take a small bowl and mix water, 2 teaspoons soy sauce, salt and bouillon granules in it.
4) In a wok or large skillet, over high heat, heat 4 tablespoons of oil and sauté noodles in it for 3 minutes.
5) Mix noodles with soy sauce mixture and toss gently for about 2 minutes to coat well.
6) To a serving plate, transfer noodles, keeping warm.
7) In the same wok, heated over high heat, sauté beef, onions, ginger, garlic and left over soy sauce for about 5 minutes in remaining oil until beef is cooked well.
8) Pour the meat mixture over noodles.
9) Garnish as desired and serve hot.