Creamy Liver And Noodle Dinner
|Beef liver slices||2 1⁄2 Pound|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Commercial sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Cooked noodles||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Take a skillet and stir fry bacon until crumble.
2) Drain and reserve the cooking juices.
3) Saute liver in the reserved cooking juices and remove to heated plate to keep it warm.
4) Stir fry onion in the remaining bacon drippings until tender.
5) Whisk in sour cream, stirring continuously.
6) Top the liver with the mixture, sprinkle crumbled bacon and parsley and toss lightly.
7) Serve with noodles.