Liver Balls And Noodles
|Lamb liver||1⁄2 Pound|
|Onion||1 , minced|
|Parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), minced|
|Soft bread crumbs||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Condensed tomato soup||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Noodles||10 Ounce, cooked|
1) In a saucepan, boil liver and cover liver in it for 2 minutes.
2) With a knife, take out membrane from liver. Cut into cubes.
3) Force liver through food chopper twice.
4) In a bowl mix thoroughly onion, parsley, crumbs, egg, and salt and pepper.
5) Make into small balls.
6) In 1 quart boiling salted water cook few at a time for 3 minutes.
7) With a ladle remove to a hot dish.
8) Mix 1 cup of liver-ball cooking liquid with soup. Stir in noodles and heat.
9) Pour the sauce over the liver balls.
10) Serve with whole-wheat bread, celery and apple salad.